Shipping in November 2018.
Hero, Dissenter, Trailblazer...
Whatever your take is on RBG, it's clear that she's become a progressive icon - and we're all about progressive icons! So in June, we took to Kickstarter to launch our new RBG Action Figure.
To say she was well-received would be a bit of an understatement. With the help of over 15,000 backers, she became the #1 Project on all of Kickstarter. (Guess she can add that to her already-ridiculously-impressive resumé of accomplishments.)
The Kickstarter campaign is over and we've begun production but it will still be a few months until we can begin shipping our little Justices. Until then, you can preorder the RBG Action Figure right here.
A couple of notes on Pre-ordering:
- Orders will ship in November of 2018
- Your card will be charged now but you can cancel your preorder any time before it ships, no questions asked and it will be fully refunded.
- Orders will ship complete, meaning that if you order RBG along with, say, Bernie both RBG and Bernie will be shipped in October. We won't send Bernie now. (sorry, we've tried the other way before and it's just too complicated.)
Here's what you can expect:
- Six inches tall. The RBG Action Figure is a perfect size for all uses; whether you want to keep RBG on your desk for all to see or bring her out on adventures!
- Picture perfect. You are going to want to shoot pictures of her, so we designed the RBG Action Figure with that in mind. She has a picture perfect expression, stands on any flat surface, and can be posed for any occasion.
- Open the box! No need to worry about whether or not to open the packaging. We've designed it to insure that you can easily take the figure in and out of the display box without ruining its mint condition.
My RBG arrived today, and I love her! For future figures, I'd like to see more mobility and more accessories. I'm delighted with my figure!
Just received my RBG action figure. Even nicer than I had hoped! Will be a reminder that it is possible to remain resolute, respectful, and a patriot. As a former doll store owner I am not easily impressed. This figure has my wholehearted recommendation.
They need to make the RGB a bobble head so she can shake her head all the time yes and no!!!
She is an awesome reminder for women to always stand tall!!
I bought the RBG action figure as a gift for my friend. She loved it. Now I will have to order another one as my thirteen year old granddaughter recently saw the RBG documentary and she is now a big fan.