Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure
Shipping at the end of November 2018.
Hero, Dissenter, Trailblazer...
Whatever your take is on RBG, it's clear that she's become a progressive icon - and we're all about progressive icons! So in June, we took to Kickstarter to launch our new RBG Action Figure.
To say she was well-received would be a bit of an understatement. With the help of over 15,000 backers, she became the #1 Project on all of Kickstarter. (Guess she can add that to her already-ridiculously-impressive resumé of accomplishments.)
The Kickstarter campaign is over and we've begun production but it will still be a few months until we can begin shipping our little Justices. Until then, you can preorder the RBG Action Figure right here.
- Orders will ship at the end of November 2018
- Your card will be charged now but you can cancel your preorder any time before it ships, no questions asked and it will be fully refunded.
- Orders will ship complete, meaning that if you order RBG along with, say, Bernie both RBG and Bernie will be shipped in December. We won't send Bernie now. (sorry, we've tried the other way before and it's just too complicated.)
Here's what you can expect:
- Six inches tall. The RBG Action Figure is a perfect size for all uses; whether you want to keep RBG on your desk for all to see or bring her out on adventures!
- Picture perfect. You are going to want to shoot pictures of her, so we designed the RBG Action Figure with that in mind. She has a picture perfect expression, stands on any flat surface, and can be posed for any occasion.
- Open the box! No need to worry about whether or not to open the packaging. We've designed it to insure that you can easily take the figure in and out of the display box without ruining its mint condition.
I gave RBG to my posse of friends so we could help keep her alive forever! We all shared pics of RBG living in our homes, protected forever, but this is my favorite snap.
My husband contributed to the kickstarter program for both the RBG and Elizabeth Warren figures, and bought them for my birthday back in October. I still haven't removed them from their boxes, because I want to keep them pristine. --- That will change soon, though, as they deserve to be seen in as many places as possible. - Perfection, both of them. Such a great idea. I had to laugh at the age appropriate numbers on them. One being for 3+ and one being 14+. Frankly, I think their age-appropriate for all ages. Great gifts for everyone; boys, girls, young, and old.
I bought mine a while ago before they were out because I trusted that they'd be good. It's a great figure. She is one of my heroes, and I am sad that she is in the hospital today. We need to hope she stays notorious for us! Thanks for a good item that everyone sees when they enter my place.
I ordered two RBGs during the original funding campaign and just ordered 2 more as holiday gifts. She's small but mighty and is a great addition to my kitchen window sill. The other day I noticed that I put the gavel in her left hand and was wondering which is her dominant hand. Well, she is left handed, and I am so proud that I picked the right one. RBG is definitely sturdier than she looks as I have knocked her into my sink a few times, and she has had no issues. Here's hoping RBG sticks around for a good long time!
My rbg was flawed but I am pleased to say I received excellent customer service and a replacement is already on its way. Very satisfied with the figure and service!