FCTRY is Hiring!
We're looking for a few creative souls.
Our team is growing and we're looking for a few special people to join us. If you are passionate about your work and your life, call Brooklyn home and dream of working at a small, fun company with a ton of heart, please read on.
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resume, a cover letter and let us know in the subject line which position you're interested in.
We’re looking for an up-and-coming digital marketer to help us scale and optimize our unique funnel. It’s a big job but, don't worry, you won’t have to do it alone. We’ve got a fantastic, passionate team in place, working on this stuff as we speak.
We imagine you are a mad-scientist type; methodical and statistics-oriented but with a strong creative spark and a passion for experimentation. And you’ve probably got a competitive streak too. (We’re pretty passionate about our ping-pong here). You’re serious about your work. But not too serious. Because you’re going to have to sell Unicorn Snot.
- Manage and scale paid acquisition channels including Facebook Ads, Adwords, Pinterest Ads
- Implement and manage a comprehensive analytics program
- Oversee a broad A/B testing program that touches all points of our funnel
- Track, measure and improve SEO for a variety of products
- Keep FCTRY.com up to date, functioning and optimized
- Work alongside our eCommerce director on innovative growth-hacking projects
What We’d Like to See
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong math skills, experience with statistics
- Affinity for art, design, creativity and
- A demonstrated passion for learning
- Experience in ecommerce a plus but we are willing to train
- A sense of humor. We’re only serious sometimes
Lucky us. Sort of... We've literally got more customers coming our way than we can handle. Enter the Customer Advocate.
You will be the voice of the company in all of our personal interactions with customers, ensuring that every single customer, big or small, has a totally authentic, high-quality human interaction, whenever and wherever they contact us.
You’ll also be the ears of the company. We’re growing but we are still a small company and the Customer Advocate will be a vital member of our team, working directly with everyone here; the product designers, the marketing team, the Sales Director and so on -- making sure we all know what’s going on out there in the world.
We operate in both retail and wholesale, so you’ll be interacting with customers of all shapes and sizes; from national retail chain buyers, to small shop owners, to online customers. It’s a great chance to learn the all the ins and outs of sales, marketing and ecommerce.
- Oversee customer communications via email and social channels
- Help grow sales while always keeping the customer’s best interests first
- Handle all live chat messages on our website during business hours
- Answer all inbound phone calls
- Coordinate order fulfillment, tracking, refunds, returns, and chargebacks
- Coordinate a small team of offsite virtual assistants
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Directors, as needed
- Work on the floor at trade shows a few times a year
What We'd Like to See
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Liberal Arts
- Strong writing skills, a quick wit and a sweet demeanor
- Obsessive organizational tendencies and a great work ethic
- A thick enough skin to handle the occasional troll and defuse situations with a little levity
- An appreciation for design is always a plus
Digital Brand Strategist
We're looking for someone with a genuine passion for digital marketing, social media and brand-building to join our team and run lead on the marketing efforts for all of our brands.
In an ideal world, you have several years experience doing similar work for big brands and you're so over it with them.
- Develop fun, creative and effective multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive sales and advance our brand story
- Manage and grow all FCTRY social media channels while developing a unique voice and building our influence in the Design, Creative and Art communities
- Help plan and execute product launches and Kickstarter campaigns
- Oversee content marketing program including blog, podcast and programmatic emails
- Set up and manage an influencer marketing program
- Ensure a consistent, strong brand voice across all media on all platforms
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketing campaign performance
- Build up and run in-house PR program
- Plan and execute real-world events
What We’d Like to See:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ years professional experience in digital marketing
- A track record of successful campaigns that are both original and practical
- Demonstrated passion for design or some other form of creative work
- Exceptional communications skills
- Even though you’re a creative genius, you’re also humble and grounded
- Agency experience a plus
- Design skills a plus